The Sweet Life

Feeling like the world is going crazy? Like all humanity is lost? I feel like that, too sometimes. That's why I've created a space meant to remind us how much good there is. There is so much good! I promise.

Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Before I Die



I am a huge fan of Buddhist Boot Camp.  It always reminds me to see the bigger picture and get out of my own way. 
Posted by charma at 2:08 AM
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest
Labels: wise words

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2013 (57)
    • ►  September (3)
    • ►  July (4)
    • ►  June (4)
    • ►  May (3)
    • ▼  April (8)
      • Looking In The Past
      • Before I Die
      • You ARE beautiful. Really!
      • 'Good Enough' Dad and Special Son
      • Home is Wherever I'm with You
      • Ears Open! 20 Ways to Postively Change Your Relat...
      • Take a Walk
      • Waitress Fixes Autistic Girl's 'Broken' Cheeseburger
    • ►  March (11)
    • ►  February (24)
Picture Window theme. Powered by Blogger.